- Uphold all ESA school policies as outlined in the Student Contract.
- Be in your assigned seat with your necessary materials when class starts. Get started on the À faire!
- "Speak nonsense, but speak your own nonsense." Absolutely NO use of Google Translate is acceptable. Use a dictionary, but use it in conjunction with your brain.
- Participate in class every day by answering/asking questions, doing classwork, volunteering to put work on the board, and helping your neighbors.
- Speak as much French as you can as often as you can.